Olimp Sport Nutrition brand begins thecooperation with athletes and will support them with supplements on their journey to achieve success. We make history together.
Hard work,hectolitersof sweat poured on trainingsgreat sacrifices and above all passion define great athletes and deserve recognition. Keeping that in mind we introduce our campaign #GoForIt / #TogetherToTheTop. It is a global project that engages many professional sportspeople from Poland andthewhole world.
“We want to support athletes on their way to the top and by doing that createPolish sport history with them. We intend to be great part of their sport achievements.The secret of our success are high-quality supplements, tested and monitored at every production stage, manufactured in pharmaceutical conditions” – says Maciej Jaskot, Marketing and Communication Director at Olimp Labs.
For the last 30 years the Olimp Sport Nutrition brand has been setting trends in the sports supplementation, focusing on professionalism, pharmaceutical quality, researches and innovative solutions.
Polish Athletics Association over the years has helped to rise and develop many great sportspeople. Irena Szewińska, Robert Korzeniowski, Anita Włodarczyk, Andrzej Badeński are Poland’s most recognizable athletes of their generation. We strongly believe that their sports achievements in European and World Championships, Olympic appearances and numerous medals won at the most prestigious sports events in the world, will inspire other athletes to join the list of Polish multi-medalists.
We invited more talented athletes to cooperate with us on our global initiative # GoForIt -#TogetherToTheTop, they are:
- Paweł Fajdek – World and European Champion in the hammer throw
- Piotr Lisek – Indoor European Champion and Polish pole vault record holder
- Bartosz Bednorz –talented volleyball player representing the vice-champion from Russia – Zenit Kazań, and the Polish national volleyball team
- Ewa Swoboda – Olympian, Indoor European Champion specializing in 60 and 100 meters runs
- Iga Baumgart – Witan – World and European Championship medalist in 400 meters runs
- Emilia Ankiewicz – Olympian, Polish Championship medalist and silver medalist at Universiade in the 400 meters hurdles
They are extremely talented and success driven athletes. Through their passion they encourage others and motivate them to work harder. Despite their young age, they have brought us some memorable moments while winning medals on European and world athletic arenas. We admire their tenacity, resilience and dedication, and we fully support them on their way to the goals they pursue.
We keep our fingers crossed for the new members of Olimp Team, and we are excited to watch them compete. Follow us on our social media to stay up-to-date on our “Champs” latest performances and achievements.